Let’s be honest… those good old days of flicking through the Yellow Pages to find the business you need are well and truly over.
Nowadays everyone just picks up their smartphone to see if a company has a website or a Facebook page. It’s the easiest way for a potential customer to see your products and services before they even walk through your door, or call to chat.
Which means in most cases, your social media is your first impression.
So what kind of impression are YOU making?
I know you’re busy, and the last thing you want is to have to worry about posting and engaging on social media, so let me help you out. (Because #socialmediaismyjam and I’m kinda’ obsessed with all things social. #notevenjoking)
SOCIAL MEDIA AUDITS
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & PINTEREST
A thorough check for optimisation is done on one or more of your social media accounts. Through an audit, recommendations are then given for what’s working, and what’s not. Changes are then suggested for how you can better increase your social presence.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT AND POSTING
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
- Initial social media account/page set up (if required)
- Social media management for Facebook and Instagram
- Optimisation of Facebook business page or Instagram bio
- Creation of branded graphics
- Content curation with engagement in mind
- Creation of a theme and brand within the Instagram & Facebook feed to reflect, support and grow
- Scheduling, strategy and engagement
- Comment management and replies
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Ad creation (copy and creative)
- Targeted ad campaigns with split testing
- Daily management
READY TO GET STARTED?
IMPORTANT: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
This is a FREE, no-obligation, super-casual chat about your business’ social media needs. I ask you some questions, you ask me some questions, and then you decide if you want me to send you through a quote for my services.
If you make a booking, I will call you at that time. If you’re not going to answer, walk away now. Or click away. Whatever, you get it.
If you’ve made a booking, but something comes up (because hey, #lifehappens) that’s not a problem – you’ll find cancellation and reschedule links in your confirmation email.